Call for prices
on inside delivery
Vault And Safe
Dr. Suite A
Congratulations on your new safe that is equipped with the
DigiPaz keypad. The DigiPaz is a state-of-the-art keypad that
uses the latest materials and technology available today.
Here are some useful tips:
- The DigiPaz keypad is very sensitive to touch, there's
no need to press hard on the keys. The keypad will recognize
- The DigiPaz keypad can be cleaned using special
Stainless Steel cleaning products. The DigiPaz keypad
is 100% waterproof.
- The DigiPaz is maintenance free.
STEP 1 - OPENING THE SAFE:
- Press the * (star) Key.
- Enter the code. Factory default
code is: 1-2-3-4-5-6
- Press the # key.
- Turn the Knob/Handle to open the door.
STEP 2 - CHANGING CODE:
Note: It is highly recommended to
leave the door open and test your new code several times before
closing the door.
- Open the safe using the code.
- Press * (star key) and than # to enter the programming
- Enter existing code (1-2-3-4-5-6 Factory default code)
followed by the # Key.
- Enter new code (MUST BE 6 DIGITS LONG) followed by the
- Enter new code again followed by the # Key.
- Your personal code has been changed.
- To test your new code press * (star key) your new code
KEY DIGITAL OVERRIDE:
- Plug the override wire (Diagram 2.0) to the Power Override
- Connect a brand new 9V battery to the override wire.
- Use your existing code to open the safe. (following Step
Please call VaultandSafe.com for assistant: 866-841-3790
Note: The safe keeps the code in memory up to 6 months without
LOW BATTERY INDICATION:
When the batteries are low, the keypad will beep twice after
each opening to let you know that the batteries are getting
It is recommended to replace the batteries as soon as possible
with two high-quality 9V batteries.
- If a wrong code was entered for more than 5 consecutive
times, the lock will go to lockout mode for 5 minutes
then go back to normal operation mode.
- Don't use the # key or the * (star) key for your code.
- Use digits 1 - 0 to enter your code.
- Use the * (star) key to clear.
Vault and Safe
219 Leming Ave
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Fax: 1 (866) 408-7303 Phone: 1 (866)